UK Petra Library Search Engine

Thursday, October 20, 2011

(Don't) Judge A Book from Its Cover

Yesterday was like my other days of going back home with public transportation.
There was a long-haired man who wore a black leather jacket holding a backpack.
He looked like a gangster (without tattoo) to me..

For a while, i noticed that he was looking around for several times.
I dare myself to ask him, "Are you looking for a specific destination, Sir?"
Him : "Yes, i'm looking for the bus terminal"
Me : "Ouw..you don't miss it. It's still ahead distance."
Him : "All right, thank you."
(Even he left his greeting to me before he was going off from the car..such a polite manner!)

Short conversation, yet it taught me a lesson of not stereotyping someone from his look =)

Well, i hope he was doing fine with his trip..

No comments: